Monday, June 13, 2011
tired....
I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. I don't know where I'm going. I sometimes feel mad or crazy. i get emotional. i dont know whats happening. my dad is in alambama working for a whole week. put my parents arnt talking. he only calls me and alway asks about my mom. but my mom doesnt wanna talk to him. because my mom didnt want for him to go. so yeahh... well i dont know what else to say. i try my best but i guess my best is nothing. i think alot. i ha ent been getting too much sleep. and i just dont know. i am alway tired and just confused. im tired of going to school. people dont care and dont notice. i alway pretend im happy but im uasally not. i cant be pleased. i miss my best friend and i miss my happy days. the doctor says its a cycle, but when does it end. i get nervous alot and over think sometimes. i think good and i think bad. but i seem strong, i dont cry in public. but just because i dont tear doesnt mean my heart cries. just because i come out strong doesnt mean nothing wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're amazing...I think you just need to realize it. I feel tired most of the time too. I think one important thing you need to find, is a place or something that gives you serenity. Once you find that special place (the beach, for me) or thing (like music) you can slowly drift away and relax. It takes practice and as you know, the beach isn't too close to Annandale. I know having dad away for a week can be stressful, but just try to keep in mind the people that don't have a dad. I didn't really know mine until I was about ten. I'm glad you've updated your blog. Keep it up and make it your own (not just AVID). Perhaps you'll find a creative outlet.
ReplyDelete